Registration for the 2022-2023 school year has begun and we are so excited you're here! Let's talk a little bit about why 4K and 5K can enrich your children's lives and put them on an early path for success!
Registration dates for 4K and 5K:
Pacolet Elementary School: March 8
Please call 279-6500 to make an appointment.
Cowpens Elementary School: March 9
Please call 279-6300 to make an appointment.
Cannons Elementary School: March 10
Please call 279-6100 to make an appointment.
- 4K provides learning opportunities to support social, emotional, and academic success for our students
- 4K provides opportunities to learn through play and social interactions.
- 4K provides access to a structured and engaging curriculum that supports learners’ social, emotional, and academic success.
- 4K provides students with engaging and highly qualified teachers passionate about teaching and learning
We offer free, full-day prekindergarten for 4-year-olds. The program is voluntary and space is limited.
Your child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2022 to register for the next school year.
Meet Your 4K Teachers!
Let's talk about 5K!
- While kindergarten is mandated by the state, it's still a very exciting time in your child's life as he or she continues to grow!
- Kindergarten provides children with opportunities to learn strategies that he or she will use throughout school. These include social, emotional, problem-solving, and study skills.
- Kindergarten helps children grow in their abilities to work, learn, and get along with others. These kinds of social and emotional learning skills will be used throughout their school years and into adulthood.
- Kindergarten is a place where our highly qualified teachers provide fun and engaging activities for sparking and directing children’s natural curiosity and love of learning.
- Kindergarten helps young children to learn about (and from) the world, how to organize information, and solve real-world problems.
Meet Your 5K Teachers!
Want to learn more? Click any of these links below!