It’s cold and flu season and time for a few important reminders that help keep us healthy.
1. Wash hands frequently. Our
next best temporary choice is hand sanitizer.
2. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Sneezing/coughing into a tissue is best, but if that is not available, sneeze/cough into the crook of your arm.
3. Remember to come to school after you have been fever
free with NO fever reducers (Tylenol, Advil, Motrin)
for a full 24 hours.
4. Get a good night’s sleep each night.
5. Exercise and a good diet always helps.
We are hoping for a healthy year and we appreciate your support. If you have and questions, please do not hesitate to call the school.